News Archive 2015
- Dr. John Archibald, Elected Fellow!
- Friday, February 20, 2015
- Dr. John Archibald has been elected to Fellowship in the American Academy of Microbiology. The Academy, the honorific leadership group within the American Society for Microbiology, recognizes excellence, originality and leadership in the microbiological sciences. Election to this group is a mark of distinction.
- Dr. Claudio Slamovits: Hidden link between cells and bacteria
- Friday, June 12, 2015
- Dr. Claudio Slamovits and Sergio Munoz-Gomez, graduate student, analyze cristae to reveal the origin of mitochondria.
The Globe and Mail news articleCanadian study reveals hidden link